Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Wake up!

Rise and shine, it's wake up time!  I love my Herbalife Herbal Tea Concentrate in the mornings!  This is a special mug I purchased on our recent cruise to Catalina Island... love the mug.  It contains Herbalife Mango Aloe Concentrate (just a few drops), Hot water, Herbal Concentrate Cinnamon Tea, and Herbalife H30 (a powdered drink mix for great hydration and very little sugar.  I used it for a sweetner).  So yummy and I'm ready for my day!  I'm off to do my Zumba class at my church this morning for about a dozen ladies.  Have to have my energy up so down it goes.  I had a chocolate Herbalife 24 Sport Formula 1 shake this morning and my healthy tablets so I'm REAADY!  Love how I get to start my day every day.  Feeling great and knowing I'm giving my body the best nutrition ever.  Easy, quick and nutritious every single day.  Happy Day to everyone!  Enjoy and look for the blessings and the GOOD all around us.  Be kind and give kindness to all you meet.  

No comments:

Post a Comment