Monday, November 17, 2014

Herbalife Sample program

I am excited to share this awesome Three day trial pack to those who want to make a change and aren't sure if they will enjoy using Herbalife as their plan.  It's easy and effective.  Purchasing the plan is inexpensive!  You get 6 shakes for meal replacements, so three days worth of meal replacement shakes, 2 each day.  You also get a packet of tablets called Total Control - one of my most very favorite products.  TC gives you energy, boosts metabolism, burns fat, promotes inch loss, and just makes you feel great!  No sleepy mornings or afternoons with this tablet!  You get 6 tablets so you can take 2 of them for 3 days.  I contact you and coach you through all 3 of your trial pack days.  It's my job to be sure you are using the products correctly and stay on task.  I follow up with your weight and inches and after three days, if we are a good fit for each other, you can jump on a full blown program for your specific weight loss needs and goals.  It takes time and consistency, but I'll tell you, after just three days, you'll feel the difference and see the difference on the scale and in the measuring tape.  If you'd like to have me as your personal wellness coach, I'm happy to work with you.  It is my passion to help others who are ready to stop the weight gain and low energy and get the best results from their workouts as possible through Herbalife Nutrition, nutrition for a healthy life.  It isn't a scary thing.  It doesn't take much time.  It is not expensive.  You eat food anyway so purchasing Herbalife is like groceries, healthy, nutritious groceries that deliver fantastic weight and inch loss.  If you need to gain weight, I have a program for that.  If you want better results from your workouts, I have a plan for that.  If you just feel sick and tired all the time, I have a plan for that.  Herbalife is for every body!  To be clear, Herbalife products are not intended to prevent, cure, diagnose or treat disease, but when you give your body great nutrition, it CAN do amazing things and FEEL great!  I hope to hear from YOU soon.  Who's ready to receive my help and attention?   
 This is true, so consistency and commitment with yourself and with me, your coach, is key.  YOU are worth every bit of effort.  Call Alaina 702-332-7079  alainamun@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment