Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Herbalife Business

Here it is, my future if I keep applying myself and keep going with Herbalife as my business and help more and more people.  I need More and more Members to come along with me. I am currently at the World Team Level!  That means my future is bright and I have a 1 in 800 chance of becoming a millionaire with Herbalife!  EVERYONE who joins Herbalife starts and if we keep going, sharing, inviting and doing presentations, we can make it!  I think my odds are pretty good, but I have a lot of work to do!  I'm looking for 3-5 serious people to join me and become a member of Herbalife with me AND share and help others, people you know and get to know.  We can change the nutritional habits of the world, one person at a time.  That is our founder Marks Hughes's vision.  I cannot make the next level in Herbalife alone. If you are looking for an opportunity, let me show you a way to create your own future. YOU can increase YOUR odds at making the money you deserve to live and bless others.  Use the Herbalife products, wear the Herbalife brand or button and talk to people. Find people who want to make a change. If I could show you a way to have more freedom, spend more time with your family, make an income doing the things you love to do, create your circle and team, work with who you want to would you take a look?  Create a life of financial freedom for you and those you love.  www.goherbalife.com/alaina has videos and information.  Get in touch with me and I'll plug you into trainings and calls and help you start your Herbalife business. Coach Alaina 702-332-7079. I will need coaches as we head into 2015!  The number one New Years resumption is to lose weight!  Who do you know that will set that as a goal?  I need help!  YOU can help your friends and family lose weight ANd make some extra $ and build from there. Again, I'm looking for 3-5 new members who want to change their lives and the lives of others. Get started today!  

No comments:

Post a Comment