Monday, January 26, 2015

Women, you are all Beautiful!

Believe it and you will be even more beautiful.  What is the definition of beauty?  You get to choose, you choose what is beautiful to you.  Be your own kind of beautiful and own it, live it, breathe it!  If you are dissatisfied, change something.  Smile more!  Be happy inside and out and show that beauty with your radiant smile and attitude of kindness towards everyone.  
I found some cousins, family members who I've lost touch with for over 30 years, found them on facebook.  It makes me happy!  They are beautiful, beautiful women.  I hope we can get together, stay in touch and that in some small way I can build them up and we can encourage and love each other as family and friends.  I have a huge family.  My mother has 7 siblings and my dad has 7 as well and my parents are 78 years old.  All of my aunts and uncles have large families so I have a lot of cousins and I'm even getting to find first cousins once removed, my cousin's children.  Social media is great for reconnecting and feeling like a family get together, like when we were kids.  
Every woman has something wonderful to offer others.  Give to those who love and appreciate you and give to those who need a lift.  Give a smile, a friendly hello or a helping hand.  
Believe that you are beautiful and you will be able to do amazing things.  Beautiful means so many different things, not just surface beauty on the outside.  The most wonderful women are those who love and serve and help others as part of their very being.  They uplift and share, communicate and teach, build others and don't put themselves first.  Me time is great, but as we give and build others, we have so much more beautiful substance to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment