Friday, January 9, 2015

I love to Zumba!

I love, love, love to do and teach Zumba!!  Yes!  I got myself certified last June and I've been holding classes with my friends and it's just a blast!  The certification class was held last June right here in Las Vegas and it was grueling and so much fun!  I had my Herbalife products with me for nutrition, energy and endurance and I felt great!  Zumba is my favorite way to work out and release the tension and built up energy of my day.  I have had compliments on my style and energy during the classes I teach.  My church group of women is amazing and we really have a lot of fun.  I sweat more than I ever have with any other kind of workout and I KNOW that's the fat burning zone!  Do Zumba, stay in that zone longer!  Burn the fat and calories.  We have to sweep the floor after class because of all the calories and fat lost during class!  Lol.  I'm over 50 and I feel fantastic.  No excuses, join a class, go for a walk/run, swim, play outside with your kids, ride a bike, go to Zumba!  Find out what you LOVE to do, then do it!  I lead classes in Las Vegas, NV in Winter and Reedsport, OR during the Summer months.  If you want in, I'm here to help you!  How much fun is Zumba?  It's better than therapy, yet you get all the benefits of feeling GREAT when you are done!   Your family will thank you for going! 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment