Monday, January 19, 2015

Be Better

What is life were 'easy'?  Do you wish things could be 'easier' for you?  Do you feel like life is 'easier' for everyone around you?  Why does it sometimes seem like others have it easier than I do?  Do they really have it easier?  Probably not.  Everyone has their own set of problems and challenges in life.  It is a journey and a process for us to experience.  When I feel like others have it better or easier than I do, I take a look around me, pause and feel gratitude for what I do have in my life.  If I want things to be easier or better for me, it is up to me to change my attitude, my outlook, my work ethic, my patience, my persistence, my passion, my focus,.  Things can be easier as I get better and better with my focus and time management.  Is it hard to do?  Sure it can be hard.  But I can decide to make a change and make it.  I shouldn't wait for a crisis or a need to be better.  I decide to be better for me and for my family and friends.  You can choose to be better at something.  Look for ways you can improve your life, your family, your surroundings and your focus.  Seek after things that uplift and bring you joy.  Delete or get rid of things that drag you down or that don't add beauty and good to your life.  You have the power if you have the courage to let go of the past and make the changes needed for yourself for today and for your future.  It really doesn't matter what happened yesterday, last week, last month or last year.  You have the power to change and be better for today, for tomorrow and for your future.  "Don't wish it were easier, wish you were better"  -Jim Rohn
I like this thought.  It speaks to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment