Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Our Herbalife Results!

 
Herbalife delivers results! 
This is Kelly, my husband, his before and after photos.  Incredible huh!  Before Herabalife, he had little energy to do anything.  Went to work, got through the day, came home and napped, ate dinner and went to bed.  He tried to do things and did keep busy, but had so little energy to really feel good.  Clothes sizes were getting bigger and bigger.  Had to take a suit in to get it taken OUT, not the best feeling.  Couldn't exercise because he was so tired all the time.  Had sleep apnea and slept with a CPAP machine at night.  Not comfortable.  After finding Herbalife he finally found a way to lose fat, keep muscle mass, have more energy and keep the weight off.  The nutrition Herbalife offers has helped him to have more energy, sleep better (symptoms of apnea are gone), he is exercising now and has run in two 5K runs in 2013.  I am so proud of him and what he is accomplishing for his health and prolonging his life with me and his family.  He is a father of 5 and grandpa of 6 and one on the way.  He rides a bike, walks, jogs and is so much more active!  It is like having my young husband back again.  He is in his mid 50's and he's just getting better and better all the time. 
 
Below is my Herbalife journey.  Before Herbalife I was just putting on the pounds gradually over the years.  I have always liked to do active things, but I found myself not doing anything physically active, and when I did I was so sore and tired the next day, could hardly function.  I was tired, didn't fit into my clothes and felt self conscience about the size I was becoming.  I'd put on an outfit only to take it off and put on something bigger looking.  I went to work everyday where I had to look professional, but tight fitting clothes didn't look professional.  I did NOT want to purchase a size bigger!  I was squeezing myself into a size 14.  Felt yucky.  My Dr. told me to lose weight, but didn't tell me how.  My blood pressure was rising and he told me I was borderline diabetic.  I was getting unhealthier and unhealthier with every passing year.  I wasn't getting any younger!  I found Herbalife by entering a weight loss challenge and tried to lose weight on my own program of salad, brownies and diet coke.  My Herbalife coach challenged me to try Herbalife shakes for two weeks.  If I didn't like the results, she'd pay for my canister.  Best thing she could've ever said to me!  I tried it and LOVED the results I had.  I signed up for my own membership right there after the two weeks.  I knew I wanted these products forever on my own time.  I loved to be able to order whenever I wanted to and get whatever I wanted to order delivered to my door.  I was in control now!  I went on to lose 32 pounds and over 30" of body fat.  My blood panel is fantastic and when I had my bloodwork done and my Dr. and nurse saw the comparison, they were shocked.  Nurse was like "How did you bring your cholesterol down like that?"  I just said "Herbalife Nutrition!"  Dr. told me my blood pressure was the blood pressure of a teenager!  Does that feel fantastic?!  Yes!! 
“An extensive questionnaire generated responses from more than 200 U.S. Herbalife Independent Distributors about their weight-loss programs and results. They reported weight loss ranging from 4 pounds to 167 pounds and a reduced body mass index (BMI) of 1.5 points to 24.1 points, suggesting that consumption of Herbalife® products is associated with weight loss and improvement in BMI in those ranges.”

I recommend Herabalife nutrition to my family and friends and anyone who wants to jump on and take advantage of my free personal wellness coaching with their plan.  I have many tools and ideas that I share with my clients.  YOU can do whatever you put your mind to with the proper tools!  I knew I wanted to lose weight, but didn't have the proper tools, until I started my Herbalife plan.  To this day I enjoy the nutrition and the energy and the supplements that keep my body healthy and happy.   I love helping other people and I can help YOU if you are ready to start.  It is up to YOU though, YOU have to do the work, listen to my coaching and follow your dreams and your goals. YOU CAN do this and I am here to help anyone who will make the commitment and get started on your Herbalife Nutrition journey!   
My Herbalife website    Set up your profile information, set up a user name and password and I'll add you to my contacts and get you started. 

1 comment:

  1. Please, if you would like to learn how YOU could start your journey and get healthier, contact me asap! No time like Now! 702-332-7079 alainamun@hotmail.com This program delivers results and is an easy fit for a busy life. Make the move, make the change and contact me, your Herbalife Wellness coach.

    ReplyDelete