Saturday, July 27, 2013

Brand New Blog, Brand New Focus!

Hello and welcome!

This is my first post on my live, love, Herbalife blog!  I will help you get to know me and what my journey is as I post almost daily.  Please follow me and I am always willing to share what I know and teach you how to reach your goals weather they be personal health results or business goals in Herbalife.  I have been on the Herbalife Products for 3 years now and absolutely love them and use a whole lot of product every day!  It is my way of life and living.  I have lost 32 pounds and over 30" and am keeping it off!  I was a size 14 (shoulda been in a size 16 but was NOT going there) to a size 4/6.  Before Herbalife I was tired, overweight, blood pressure was rising, Dr. told me to lose weight, had a borderline diabetic blood panel.  After finding Herbalife at a Weight Loss Challenge, I was hooked after the first two week 'trial' period!  That's ALL it took, two weeks!  I knew I wanted these products forever!  So, I signed up with my sponsor and haven't looked back.  I purchase my products directly from my personal site and it has allowed me to learn how to be a distributor and help others with their journey to health and wellness.  My Dr. now tells me my blood pressure is that of a teen-ager, my blood panel is fine, weight under control, cholesterol down, triglycerides down and all's looking good for this 51 year old Mom of 5 and Grandma of 6, one on the way!  Of course, as an Herbalife Wellness Coach, I do not claim that you can treat, prevent, cure or diagnose diseases with the products, but when you give your body GREAT nutrition daily and consistently, your body KNOWS what to do with it and amazing things CAN happen!  I have heard MANY health results stories and they are just that, amazing and personal to each person involved.  Individual results will vary.  I will touch on stories now and then on this blog and let you know that amazing things that COULD happen to YOU if you need to find a healthy nutrition plan!  All you have to do is go to my site, www.goherbalife.com/alaina, make a user name and password, I'll accept you and then you'll have access to browse, read, learn all about the products you are interested in.  You are welcome to call me for help in getting on a plan for you.  I will be your coach and your help through all of your journey!  That's the beauty of purchasing Herbalife products from a distributor who cares about your path. 
I'm excited to post and let you get to know me and what I do daily to truly be Herbalized!  It is a way of life and I invite you to take a look.
That's it for the first blog post. 
AND, please join my FREE program on www.ichange.com/coach/alainamun   This site will allow you to food journal daily, input exercise, sleep, water, and you can track your calories, protein, carbs, water and fiber.  It's fantastic and it's FREE!  Just make a profile, join my program, and you're in! 
Again, welcome and please refer a friend to this blog.  Follow and comment too! 
Hope you have a fantastic day! 
Alaina Muntifering
541-404-4032
Have You Had Your Shake Today? 

No comments:

Post a Comment