Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Fun in the Outdoors!

This is me at my best, Lol!  My Sister took this photo.. I love my family!  Feeling happy, on a trip with my sisters in Lake Tahoe, taking photos and loving nature!  I love being outdoors and seeing all the beauty of this wonderful earth we have.  I like to be active and do things outside.  I like to take photos too.  This camera has been amazing for me, easy, takes great shots and has a timer.  At the moment, it is out of commission.  I need to replace the battery ~ after 5 years it no longer charges.  But it's all good, I will get it replaced and get behind that lens soon!  There is beauty no matter where you live!  I have lived in several places and all have their own kind of beauty.  Lake Tahoe was amazing and I plan on returning with my husband on a weekend get-away sometime.  We stayed in South Lake Tahoe, but drove and stopped all around the lake.  This photo was taken on our day hike trip at the South tip.  Very beautiful area and so much fun!  I took my shakes along with me to keep on my Herbalife program and shared them with my sisters too for one breakfast.  Easy and fast and yummy!   Just wanted to share this 'fun' side of myself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment