Thursday, March 5, 2015

Things I've made

I love to sew and this is a tote I made from a quilted fabric yard.  I used bias tape to bind the unfinished edges so it is reversible!  Used a vintage button for the clasp.  I love this bag.. It was a gift to my daughter with small children, great for toting kids stuff and her stuff too.  



I grabbed a boot cuff pattern I Love off of Pinterest and here are the results: they are both the same, you can use both sides for a different affect.  Pretty and soft and warm for Winter.  I gave these away to daughter in laws for Christmas.. they make up pretty fast.  


Some of my hats I've crocheted.  I don't use a pattern, I like to create as I go and use different weighted yarns.  I will be selling these if anyone is interested.  alainamun@hotmail.com  :)  Fun

No comments:

Post a Comment