Monday, March 16, 2015

My Dad and Mom

I absolutely love my parents. I am so blessed they raised me and love me. My Dad is recovering from a heart attack that happened last night. So sudden and unexpected.  Life is so fragile. We are so blessed. My Mom rushed my Dad to the hospital and he got there in time.  They worked on him and he's going to be all right and we are all grateful for this time we still have with him. I was with my oldest son, his wife and my husband when my brother told me what happened over the phone. Shock and relief to hear he is pulling through. I didn't cry and I don't think it sunk completely in until tonight, 24 hours later. I need to drive down South and visit Mom and Dad soon.  Soon.  My husband and I live in Las Vegas in  winter time and we're getting ready to return to the Oregon Coast for Summer and our busy season.  I want to see Mom and Dad before we leave the South for Summer.  They are wonderful parents and wonderful people.  I'm thankful Heavenly Father allowed my Dad to be ok. That we have him here with us for a longer time. Live each day with the people you love and the things you love to do to help others have a happy life. 



No comments:

Post a Comment