Thursday, August 1, 2013

Reduce Body Fat %

This is how I plan on reducing my fat%!  My personal trainer laid this plan out for me and I'm going for it. I will weigh in weekly and do my fat% to be sure it's going in the right direction. Awesome that my personal trainer happens to be my husband.  I am on my way. Takes hard work, commitment, accountability and motivation. My motivation is clear. I want to be at my Level 10 results so I can keep teaching others how to reach their goals, whatever they are. Weight Loss, Fat Loss, gain more energy, get healthier - all achievable through Herbalife's nutrition plans and free personal coaching. Want to start your journey?  Want to get better results with your plan?  Contact me. www.goherbalife.com/alaina.  It's Aug 1st a brand new month, a brand new focus!  

No comments:

Post a Comment