Saturday, August 10, 2013

Making jewelry

This is me with my short, short haircut!  I need to get it cut again.. it's getting down below my shoulders again!  I let it grow, then cut it short.  I can't seem to find that perfect every 8-10 weeks cut schedule.  I'm wearing a necklace I made and the beads are actually rocks, smooth pretty rocks.  I sold it in my yard sale, but I loved this necklace.  The gal who bought it was appreciative of the quality beads and authenticity of the rocks and colors.  I love to work with beads and I craft and make almost all the necklaces, ear rings and bracelets I wear.  I like designing my own jewelry - no one else will be wearing what I'm wearing!  I was wearing a cute, Lia Sophia necklace and checking out of a grocery store and the checker said, "Oh I have that necklace too!  I love it!"   That's great, but I have this thing about not having what everyone else has.. to be unique.  So.. I love wearing my own designs and jewelry.  My husband has given me some nice jewelry and I love the necklaces he's picked out for me, but even those are pretty unique.   So.. that's me, part time amateur jewelry designer!  I'm wearing a few of my Herbalife pins as well.  :)   Love my pins I've earned. 


No comments:

Post a Comment