Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Have you found an Opportunity for financial freedom?

I feel like writing stuff down today.  I tried to do the 365 days of blogging and that didn't work out.  Life gets busy and I'm not always able to.. I DO post on social media DAILY and sometimes many times a day!  I accept friend requests because I do like making new friends and being able to help those who reach out to get healthier in their every day habits.  I'm not perfect, as you could tell by my not being able to commit and DO 365 days of blogging.  :)  BUT, I do try and I am happy to help my customers, friends, clients and family that want my help.  I know not everyone is going to want to enjoy the same Nutrition Plan as I do, but I will keep going and looking for and inviting others and find those who want to join me.  I do not share and help for myself.  My motives are not selfish.  I want to give the opportunity of better nutrition, health AND wealth to others through my business opportunity that I have chosen.  It isn't for everyone.  It isn't easy.  It takes a strong will, mind and heart to keep going in a business that many do not understand.  I have been using Herbalife too long to every quit.  I have been to too many work, business training meetings to ever quit.  I see what is possible and I try to show that to others who will take the time to understand.
I ask this question - Have you found the opportunity that will set you on the path of financial freedom?  Are you looking for that opportunity?   If you start to look, please ask me to show you this Herbalife business opportunity.  It may be for you.  If I could show you the Herbalife business opportunity, will you take a look?  I am looking for coaches, others who want to help others to become healthier, have more energy and have better, improved health through this awesome nutrition company called Herbalife.  I have reached, pretty much, the limit of what I am capable of doing alone.  I do make extra money part time and it's AWESOME!  I love getting a check in the mail every month for introducing my friends to Herbalife.  I am rewarded every time my friends consume this very healthy nutrition program.  The marketing plan is the best, it is.  Allow me to show it to you and you will decide for yourself.
I have this passion in my gut and in my head to keep going, to keep inviting, to keep sharing until... until I find a handful of coaches who have this same passion for sharing and it duplicates and grows into a huge team of people who are helping others in their communities across the continent and maybe someday, across the world, to get healthy and stay healthy through the great Herbalife nutrition program.
I am only one.  But I am one.  I can make a difference in others' lives and I can help others to learn how to make a difference in their friend's lives, and so on.  I work my Herbalife business part time around my family and around our other business that supports us.  I can make a difference.  I am trying to make a difference.  I invite and I have to accept a yes or a no.  I will keep going and strive to inspire and progress and be better and better.  I want things to keep improving and to keep getting better and as I improve myself, I know they will.  I have witnessed other people who are sharing Herbalife with their friends become very successful and create a large organization of team members who all have the same mission.  The mission is to bring Herbalife nutrition to every household across the globe, that is the mission I am a part of.  I am looking for people to join me and be part of my organization and build something fantastic for themselves and their families.
Why Herbalife?  So many stories of recover, healthy, healing, energy, weight loss, weight gain, better results in the gym, all the spectrum of what nutrition can do for our bodies.  We can not get all the nutrition we need by eating whole foods.  We can't. Herbalife supports a healthy diet and exercise program for us to live a healthy, active lifestyle.
Promote yourself and join me.  Find out what Herbalife could do for you!  Try it out for three days and see how you feel!  I don't know who, if anyone, will read this.  I need to say it though.  You CAN create the lifestyle of your dreams if you decide to learn a few methods and share and teach others to do the same.  You can change your circumstances, but YOU have to be willing to work and learn and grow and step outside of your comfort zone and use the Herbalife products, wear the button or brand and talk to people.  Easy as that.  I also have a system to help others learn how to get a customer and keep a customer.  Do people quit?  sure they do.  We all have choices.  When it gets hard, some people quit.  I am not one of those people and I'm looking for people like me who will not quit.  I work my business in the parts of my day that I can.  I have a happy life.  I try to be a happy person and do things I enjoy and I work with my husband in our business that pays the bills.  I want to build my Herbalife business so that we do not HAVE to work so hard all the time!  Wouldn't that be nice!  I do like to work, don't get me wrong.. it is sometimes what keeps us happy and healthy.  But not 'worrying' about money and going and doing and helping others would be really awesome.
Herbalife can provide a freedom that not many other businesses or occupations provide.
That's all for today.. more later I hope to keep blogging.


No comments:

Post a Comment