Saturday, November 10, 2018

Weight Loss Progress #1

I have been using the products listed in my previous post 'Lose the Belly Fat' for two days and I've lost very close to two pounds!  I'll measure after one week. I'm excited about the progress and I'm seeing that if I stick to the Herbalife plan, I will reach my goal of 15-18 pounds by early January.  And YES, I'll be losing weight THROUGH THE HOLIDAYS!    Pretty excited about that.  This is a small post, but HUGE progress.  AND I'll add my age.. I'm 57 years old and YES you CAN lose weight in your 50's!
Weight on November 8, 2018 was 149.0
Weight on November 10, 2018 (today) is 147.2
I will keep going and updating as days go by.  I haven't walked since the 8th when I walked almost three miles!  The last few days I've been recovering and I plan on walking this evening.

Hope anyone who reads this has a GREAT DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment