Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Most Improved Time!

So excited!  I improved my mile timed run/jog!!  I was assessed in the end of October and by November 20 improved my mile run/jog by 2 min 50 seconds!  I have been working on fitness and doing several different types of workouts.  I use Herbalife for my nutritional needs and my results have been fantastic!  I feel great!  Getting proper nutrition and losing fat and gaining muscle in the most healthy way is so super exciting.  I am a wellness coach and have the tools to help YOU with your weight loss/management/fitness goals.  Let's get together soon and I will help you on your journey.  Life is too precious to put up with health issues.  Most of our health issues are diet related so I'm excited to share the Cellular Nutrition that Herbalife offers.  Herbalife does not claim to treat, diagnose, prevent or cure disease, but when you give your body GREAT nutrition at the cellular level, it can do amazing things!  Our bodies are meant to heal themselves.  Give it the tools it needs with Herbalife.  It is a beautiful thing!  Herbalife Customer Order site
 


No comments:

Post a Comment